*In no particular order. **Not a complete list.
2. Snuggling my baby.
3. Playing with my baby.
4. Taking a walk.
5. Getting my hair done.
6. Getting a manicure.
7. Getting a massage.
8. Watching someone else get a manicure or massage.
9. Giving someone a manicure or massage.
10. Changing my baby’s diaper.
12. Changing another baby’s diaper.
13. Cleaning out the litter box.
14. Cleaning my entire house.
16. Taking a vacation. An uninterrupted, pumping-free vacation.
17. Did I say sleeping?
19. Sitting in a boring meeting.
21. Having a girls night with my best friend.
22. Going to the movies.
23. Going to a really bad movie.
24. Going to the dentist.
25. Going on a date with my husband (and not having to pump in the car).
26. Having sex.
27. Wearing a real bra.
27. Wearing a nice dress.
28. Walking in killer heels.
29. Studying for a test.
30. Taking a test.
31. Failing a test and having to sit through an awkward conversation with the instructor about retaking the class.
32. Telling someone they have a booger on their face.
33. Soaking in a warm bath. For fun, not to work out a clog in my breast.
34. Jumping into a cold pool.
35. Standing outside in the rain. With no umbrella.
36. Watching an entire tournament of golf. *yawn*
37. Playing golf/football/soccer. I don’t like sports.
38. Coaching a little league team.
39. Going to bed early.
40. Spending an entire day cleaning bottles and pumping parts.
42. Ripping up a yard full of dead plants because I have a black thumb.
43. Mowing the lawn.
44. Taking out the trash.
45. Stuck in traffic (as long as there isn’t a crying baby in the back seat)
46. Painting my house.
47. Painting someone else’s house.
48. Working out.
49. Sleeping. I really just want to sleep!
50. Having a stand-off with one of the big spiders I’ve seen in my house lately.
No, scratch that last one. In that case, I really would much rather be pumping.